Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

New Theme: bb_modmat

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• _ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

Nice first try, I’ve put it here so you can see some of the issues:

http://bbshowcase.org/forums/?bbtheme=bb-modmat

One problem I noticed is your hard coded the feed icon image on several of the templates to point to your site – you’ll want to change that to the local image (calculate it based on the bb_get_option('uri') or use a CSS background image instead )

mcshockency

@mcshockency

d’oh, I KNEW I was missing something when I was running through that, ty, I’ll fix that.

One thing I’ve noticed and I’m having a problem with is the grey section that shows up in the views div.

It’s driving me nuts, I can’t figure out what’s causing it!

mcshockency

@mcshockency

Fixed the problem with the feed images.

Quicknote:

I designed this template using FireFox 3 and IE7 as browsers, so if anyone comes across problems in any other browsers, let me know and I’ll try to fix/hack it.

_ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

They grey area is happening because you are using an image for #viewdiv and only telling it to repeat-x (across the horizontal and not vertical).

I have an almost abusive number of views so you wouldn’t encounter that on a typical setup.

mcshockency

@mcshockency

Wow, I do not know how I miss some of these things! Thanks for taking the time to dig around in my mess!

mcshockency

@mcshockency

Ok, I’m pretty sure I got all the mistakes out now, but if not, let me know!

_ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

Only complaint I would have is that your base text color and your link color seems to be the same color. This makes it impossible to easily determine what is a link or not.

mcshockency

@mcshockency

Working a bit more on the design. Also, it would appear that I need to throw in a number of IE hacks… darn you Microsoft…

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar