Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Login Issue with BBPress 1.0 Alpha 2 and WordPress 2.6.2 Integration

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• jonkristian

@jonkristian

Same issue here. Btw, is this theme of yours available anywhere?

Well, at least I’m not alone in this issue.

I haven’t made a version of the theme available anywhere yet. I modified the Kakumei theme just for this site. Maybe when BBPress 1.0 comes out I will make a neutral version of the theme for everyone. I could do the same for the WordPress theme as well.

Same here for the logout issue…

Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

There is a problem with cookie sharing mainly in that WordPress fails to (because it doesn’t know it has to) set a cookie required for access to the bbPress admin area.

I’m pretty sure that the only way to fix this is with a plugin for WordPress. I’ll have to work one up. When I do I’ll post it to the WordPress plugin repository and announce it on the forum here.

There is a problem with cookie sharing mainly in that WordPress fails to (because it doesn’t know it has to) set a cookie required for access to the bbPress admin area.

But wordpress seems to set a cookie that both bbpress and wordpress recognize (other than not being able to log out via bbpress), and bbpress sets a cookie that only bbpress recogizes. Does bbpress delete/overwrite the wordpress cookie, thus causing wordpress to be logged out after logging in with bbpress?

Also this wasn’t a problem with Alpha 1, right? At least it wasn’t for me…

Yeah it wasn’t an issue with alpha 1 for me either. It must be something about bbpress that was changed.

Any news about it? I have the same issue. May be downgrade to alpha 1 can be a solution?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar