list of ridiculous requests
Hey, I work for a dental academy, here’s the site: http://www.ruizdentalseminars.com/
They want to add a forum, but they have a ridiculous list of requests. Could anyone help me with these, or point me to someone who could? Thank you all very much.
1. All users are automatically opted in to receive and email anytime anyone posts anything to the forum. (nightmare, I know)
2. At new user registration they want a a box that says “I agree to receive updates from the community forum” ……etc. That box is CHECKED and they have to uncheck it if they don’t want to opt in to the entire forum.
3. Have threads list under their profile page to opt out of specific forum threads.
4. Remove the opt in buttons from the top of each thread. They want a universal opt in and a categorized opt out.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.