Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Justin Tadlock's Forum Plugin for WP

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • as the plugin will be using WordPress functions, will it include image upload/image tags or will that be a plugin?

Rich Pedley

@rich-pedley

by Default I would hope the answer is no, personally I think that it is better served by a plugin.

Rich Pedley

@rich-pedley

by Default I would hope the answer is no, personally I think that it is better served by a plugin.

Hi Rich

I understand that argument for as the standalone versions, but if the functionality is already there to use in wordpress, why not use it as default?

Hi Rich

I understand that argument for as the standalone versions, but if the functionality is already there to use in wordpress, why not use it as default?

Rich Pedley

@rich-pedley

I’d totally agree if there was built in functionality within WordPress for image uploads by subscribers… which there isn’t.

hence better served by a plugin ;)

Rich Pedley

@rich-pedley

I’d totally agree if there was built in functionality within WordPress for image uploads by subscribers… which there isn’t.

hence better served by a plugin ;)

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Technically anything will be possible, but image support won’t be enabled or an option from the start; so a plugin would want to open that functionality up and handle it.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Technically anything will be possible, but image support won’t be enabled or an option from the start; so a plugin would want to open that functionality up and handle it.

Rich Pedley

@rich-pedley

anything will be possible

finally I can link to the fridge!

Rich Pedley

@rich-pedley

anything will be possible

finally I can link to the fridge!

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar