Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Is it better to post a possible bug to Trac or here?

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

I have run across a few things that aren’t quite right (or maybe I don’t understand how they are supposed to work.) Is it better to post them here, so people who know more can help me understand it, or is it better to post on trac as a defect and have someone review and say “that’s normal” or something?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • IMO, post them here first to confirm whether or not the behavior is normal or not. (and/or if a plugin can alter the behavior to something more acceptable :))

Let’s save the real bugs for Trac. :D

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

That was my thought, but I didn’t want to clutter this forum with bugs, since the closest forum name is troubleshooting.

Will post them here separately.

That is a good approach! Let us find if this behavior is a bug or not for most people, how to fix it, then go to TRAC!

Thanks again chrishajer for all of these ‘problems’ you are posting. Some would have been overlooked and that is great!

Trent

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Trent, I would PM you but there’s no PM here yet… :D

Can you check trac tickets 507 and 508? Those appear to be two other inconsistencies I found and reported. Maybe they can be bumped for 0.74 if you find the same issue with your install?

Thanks.

I will have a post to devlist, but I am pretty sure that only Micheal changes the core code, but will get around to it after the holidays! I tested them both earlier and they did work for me! It has been 3 weeks since a core change and there is about a dozen or so tickets since then!

Trent

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Thank you.

Chris

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar