Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Installation Error – call to undefined function

• I’ve followed the installation instructions, including saving bb-config-sample.php as bb-config.php with the correct values (although it doesn’t say to do this in the bbpress installation instructions). When I go to the intended URL of the bbpress site I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: wp_kses_no_null() in /homepages/45/d144276697/htdocs/mysite.net/news/forum/bb-includes/pluggable.php on line 240

I have a wordpress installation in /news/ of the domain, and attempting to put bbpress into /news/forum/

WordPress: 2.6.2

bbPress: 0.9.0.2

Any thoughts?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

WordPress 2.6.2 and bbPress 0.9.0.2 are not compatible with cookies and logins. But I don’t think that would create this problem. Are you trying to have integrated users and logins between WordPress and bbPress?

Also, re: bb-config-sample.php, the web installer can take care of modifying the sample file and creating a bb-config.php. It didn’t used to do that, but it can take care of it now.

I’m not trying to have integrated users & logins between wordpress & bbpress.

Following my approach from above, I have been able to get bbpress 1.0-Alpha working without doing anything different than I did with 0.9.0.2

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

If you’re not trying to integrate then the WordPress version does not matter.

I installed 0.9.0.2 a while back and did not have that problem. Glad you got 1.0-Alpha working.

Hey I just got:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function do_action() in /usr/local/gathera/bbpress/index.php on line 6

Apache/2.0.55 (Ubuntu) mod_jk/1.2.14 PHP/5.1.2

BBPress: version 0.9.0.4

I don’t know if it matters but, last week I installed bbpress on a server without any problems. So this week I try to install it on another server, but I just got the line above and a redirect to bb-admin/install.php. But when I click the link(“let’s get started”) I see the line above again and redirects to the same page. The only difference between the two I have noticed is that one have an WordPress Installation (I didn’t activate integration, I just ignore it).

I’m really lost. Any ideas?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar