Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Including jQuery on Profile Edit Page

• I have an older theme, basically a hack of and old version of Kakuemei, and recently upgraded to bbPress 1.01. Now when users edit their password I’m seeing this message:

Password Strength Disabled (requires jQuery)

Everything still works fine, but I’d like to fix it if possible. How can I include jQuery and remove this error?

Thanks everyone,

Matt

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

I think bb_head() calls bb_template_scripts() and I think bb_template_scripts() enqueues jquery when you are on the profile-edit.php page. So, I think just just need to ensure this is in your header.php in your template:

<?php bb_head() ;?>

If you already have that, then I’m not certain what the problem is. You could always hard code the call to jQuery, but that seems lame.

I have jquery loaded for this page (via wp template integration) yet the Password Strength field is blank here… doesn’t give the disabled msg, and doesn’t show pw strength; not sure why.

Any ideas?

Chris’s suggestion did the trick — just included that tag in header.php in my theme. Thanks man!

just had a similar problem.. was easy to fix when I realised the font color hadn’t been set. So it was working, just wasn’t visible…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar