Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Forums cutting off on the right side

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • More info and a link to your site is needed to see whats causing this though it appears to be a CSS issue with your theme.

Here’s the site:

http://apeinvaders.com/forums/

Everything else fits into the site, just the reply editor. Not sure what other info I have to give. Again, I’m a novice, so how would I change the CSS to make it fit?

Bumping in hopes somebody has an answer.

Starejosel
    Participant

@starejosel

Have you tried firebug? It’s a debugging plugin for firefox, and I was able to fix some spacing problems with a custom CSS stylesheet though I know nothing about CSS–firebug is brilliant.

I’ve tried to look at it through firebug, but through my limited knowledge it is pretty much Greek to me. Ah well, might have to look into other options…

Starejosel
    Participant

@starejosel

You don’t need to know very much–I know almost nothing. Look at the layout tab–it shows you the spacing. You can type in the fields and change the numbers and see what that does. Then you go to the style tab and see what CSS it generated, and then add it to the custom CSS for your theme. I had a problem trying to expand the content pane on my pages; I got all kinds of expert suggestions, but none of them worked. Then I used firebug–magic!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar