Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Forum is missing

• thinkcrush
    Participant

@thinkcrush

Hello guys. I don’t know what i did wrong 🙁 I had the forum working a previous version of my website, but since the theme change, i can’t get it set up for my life.

It might be important to note that there was a situation during the instillation of bbpress. I was at the last step of the instillation, when my website crashed. One of my folders was duplicated or something. I removed the file from my file manager and got my site back. BBpress is now installed, alongside buddypress but when i go to my forum page there’s nothing there.

I think i need step by step instructions. When i make a page named “Forum” and assign that page to the bbpress pages tab, nothing happens. I have a code to make my forum fancy and thats not working either.

I am using the newest wordpress, and the newest bbpress.

My website is at http://www.goodpoker.ca

This is the code i need to put somewhere…

ID, ‘sidebar_value’, true);

do_action( ‘bp_before_directory_forums_page’ ); ?>

<div class="padder contentbox “>

<option value="”>

<input type="submit" name="submit_topic" id="submit" class="none" style="opacity:0;" value="” />

<input type="button" name="submit_topic_cancel" id="submit_topic_cancel" value="” />

<?php printf( __( "You are not a member of any groups so you don't have any group forums you can post in. To start posting, first find a group that matches the topic subject you'd like to start. If this group does not exist, why not create a new group? Once you have joined or created the group you can post your topic in that group’s forum.”, ‘buddypress’ ), site_url( bp_get_groups_root_slug() . ‘/create/’ ) ) ?>

• <a href="”><?php printf( __( 'All Topics %s’, ‘buddypress’ ), bp_get_forum_topic_count() ); ?>

• <a href="”><?php printf( __( 'My Topics %s’, ‘buddypress’ ), bp_get_forum_topic_count_for_user( bp_loggedin_user_id() ) ); ?>

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar