Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

error capabilities.php on line 453

• josefabiosan
    Participant

@josefabiosan

after I updated to 2.2 bbpress whenever I create site-WP multisite appears in this message.
    Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/subvogco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/capabilities.php on line 453

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• josefabiosan
    Participant

@josefabiosan

error on log cpanel
    25-Nov-2012 15:04:26 UTC] PHP Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/capabilities.php on line 453
    [25-Nov-2012 15:04:26 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/capabilities.php on line 453

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Can you trace this back to what’s causing it? My guess is the ‘switch_blog’ action.

josefabiosan
    Participant

@josefabiosan

On WordPress Multisite, clicking create site on tracking sites page. I’m using WordPress Multisite + buddypres + bbpress. In my project, users subscribers of my social network can create sites.
    After completing the data and clicking to create the error shows on the screen to the User but the site creates usually .

josefabiosan
    Participant

@josefabiosan

using general forum

judsonlmoore
    Participant

@judsonlmoore

Any resolution to this problem? I am experiencing the exact issue. Thanks!

josefabiosan
    Participant

@josefabiosan

create a page named blogs. indicate the buddypres sites > a page created blogs.

judsonlmoore
    Participant

@judsonlmoore

Worked! Thanks!

Kevin M. Schafer
    Participant

@km-schafer-1

@josefabiosan @judsonlmoore

Could you, or anyone, please give a more clear solution to this problem when you say you created a new page? I created a site within BP this morning and everything was fine, but I then enabled site-wide forums and maybe, maybe not, is when I started getting the capabilities error on line 453. I had to create a new page for “forums” because I didn’t change the default “forums” slug. I assigned my new page and that part works fine, in fact, the forums work great. I’m just getting this capabilities error when I try to create a site from within BP. Any help would be apprecaited.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin M. Schafer
    Participant

@km-schafer-1

UPDATE

I found a snippet of code that suppresses the “capabilities.php” warning of line 453.

I pasted the code into the wp-config file, just above the line that reads “/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging */”

I don’t know if this is harmful or not, but my research suggests that this issue with capabilities is only a warning, and that the host server may be set a little too sensitive for php error reporting. If I’m going about this all wrong, please, someone tell me so that I can go at this from a better angle. In the mean time, at least I can continue building and configuring my site without the warning presenting itself.

Here’s the code that I added to the wp-config file:

ini_set( 'display_errors', 'Off' );
    ini_set( 'error_reporting', E_NONE );

ssmedia
    Participant

@ssmedia

@josefabiosan @judsonlmoore I’m getting the same error too and would love to get a bit more depth on how to go about resolving this as opposed to patching it

josefabiosan
    Participant

@josefabiosan

tell me the name of the page to the sites? configured in BuddyPress to directory of sites?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar