Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Error: Are you sure you wanted to do that? New install, no bbpress files changed

• Garindan
    Participant

@garindan

Hi all, have just finished installing bbpress on a website. Got everything set up and ready to go, site was meant to go online today. Went to test forum and add first sticky post. Upon clicking ‘submit’ it comes back saying ‘Error: Are you sure you wanted to do that?’ in a pink box. I haven’t changed any bbpress files except bhp-common-template, changed forum base breadcrumb to point to my own page. Thats it! Any idea’s? I’ve also added forum pages to custom post types so I can add my theme options. Might that do anything? Using latest bbpress, compatability theme, and InFocus by MySiteMyWay as my theme.

Edit: Have removed custom post types and tested, no different. Created new forums and tested, no different. Tested with forum profile and a site admin profile, no different. Also tested with different browsers, doesn’t work 🙁

• This topic was modified 11 years, 7 months ago by Garindan. Reason: update
    • This topic was modified 11 years, 7 months ago by Garindan.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Garindan
    Participant

@garindan

It’s ok 🙂

My site was on a godaddy test server. I have moved it to final domain/server now and all is working well 🙂

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar