Categories
Search
Bottom

eror 453 when activating bbpress

• Gegeadmin2
    Participant

@gegeadmin2

Hi I tried to activate bbpress on one of my sites and got this message:

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/content/80/7104980/html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/capabilities.php on line 453

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/80/7104980/html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/capabilities.php on line 453

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/content/80/7104980/html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/capabilities.php on line 453

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/80/7104980/html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/capabilities.php on line 453

which appears on my WP dashboard as well as on the site itself.
    Any try to access another page of the dashboard logs me out.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thansk
    G

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar