Categories
Search
Bottom

Change of Labels

• virtualsouq
    Participant

@virtualsouq

Hello,

I am working to fix a few things that I have in my forums. I noticed a two things. If you look at the image I have provided, you will notice on the bottom one, there is a duplication in the topic title. Is there a way to fix this?

Second, when you click on a desired topic, you will see that the permalinks shows up. Is there a setting button or unchecked/checked box to change this feature? Please advise.

http://www.virtual-souq.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Screen07.png

Thank you,
    VS

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Jared Atchison

@jaredatch

Something is acting weird.

Did you install any bbPress add-on plugins or do any bbPress customizations?

virtualsouq
    Participant

@virtualsouq

Tell me about it!

No customization at all…… The following are the bbpress plugins I have:

1. bbpress admin bar adition
    2. bbpress ignore user
    3. bbpress like button
    4. bbpress search widget

Do you think one of these is the troublemaker?

virtualsouq
    Participant

@virtualsouq

virtualsouq
    Participant

@virtualsouq

Please. I really need help with this issue. Can anyone advise me on a possible solution?

Stephen Edgar
    Keymaster

@netweb

Try disabling all of your plugins (As in all of them not just the bbPress related ones)

Now go check your forum and make sure everything looks like it should.

Still have problems then it could be your theme, switch to Twenty Eleven or Twenty Twelve if you find its an issue with your theme contact the theme authors to see if they have any suggestions for using bbPress with their theme.

If it is still not working correctly re-install the bbPress plugin.

Once you are happy that the forum is working as it should now start enabling your plugins one by one and test bbPress activating each one until you find the offending plugin or plugins.

virtualsouq
    Participant

@virtualsouq

@netweb

Thank you so much for that logical master plan you laid out! It seems like the simple thing to do and I think that will be my new adopted course of action prior to posting a problem/issue. Thank you for taking a moment to help me out. Your expertise is appreciated!

Thank you!
    VS

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar