Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Can't access admin panel after integration

• Well this is an odd thing, I’m running a BuddyPress site at http://guide-dogs.org and I just finished integrating bbPress into it. On the surface things are spiffy, when logged in I can post and comment and all the other user type stuff.

However, if I, as the admin, log in via the main part of the website, when I try to visit the admin panel for bbPress, I just get redirected back to the forums. (I can SEE the “Admin” link and all, so it seems to recognize that I’m the “key master/administrator.”) Even more strange is if I log in via the forums this isn’t an issue and I can access both admin panels (WP and bbPress).

I’m pretty sure it’s not supposed to work like that.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Try clearing cache and cookie. Its browser specific. Try a different browser for once :)

Will have to try that from home, apparently Invisible Defender thinks my work computer is a spam bot. @_@

EDIT: Ok, nevermind, randomly the second time when I tried to log in it worked.

Still have the redirect issue with the forums though and up until just now I’d never logged into the site before on this computer (or with IE, ew!).

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar