Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BuddyPress, Multisite, and bbPress

• Hello,

I have a BuddyPress, Multisite with bbPress installed. We want to use bbPress on the main site and the subsites. I activated bbPress on one of the subsites and have a “possible conflict” message under “Archive Slugs” for “Forums base”. The message is “Possible BuddyPress conflict: Forums page”. What do I do regarding this message?

Each subsite has a different theme. Can bbPress be setup in subsites with a different theme?

Thanks,

Rhek

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• rhek

@rhek

Still have this problem. Would appreciate some help.

Thanks,

Rhek

rhek

@rhek

Hello,

To solve my problem I went into my bbpress setting on my network site and changed the forums slug name. That seems to have cleared up the “Possible BuddyPress conflict: Forums page” message on the subsite.

I would like to leave the bbpress slugs as default on all subsites and was curious if one subsite will now conflict with another subsite or will what I did cause other issues.

Thanks,

Rhek

Jared Atchison

@jaredatch

I’m not 100% as I don’t deal a lot with multisite, but I don’t belive the subsites should conflict with one and other.

Ben Hansen
    Participant

@ubernaut

i think you did what you were supposed to. i remember having to do something similar having graduated from 1.2 to 1.5 buddy press which was the first version to support bbpress integration

• This reply was modified 11 years, 7 months ago by Ben Hansen.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar