Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Best way to rollback to a previous version

• James Thomson

@james-thomson

Hi can you tell me whats the best way to rollback to a previous version of bbPress please?

I need to reinstall v2.0.3 from v2.1.

Thank you!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

It’s not really intended to be rolled back. What’s wrong that you think this is the best solution?

James Thomson

@james-thomson

Hello John thanks for the quick reply.

I am running a Buddypress multi site with bbPress sitewide forums using the Genesis framework. When I upgraded to v2.1 recently I lost the ability to post anything in my activity stream or filter users in the members directory.

After turning all the plugins off (apart from Buddypress and Genesis Connect which is Studiopress’ theme integration plugin for BP) and then one by one turning them back on again, it was bbPress which was clashing.

This was confirmed to me after I uploaded my earlier version of bbPress v2.0.2 which restored the Buddypress functionality. Although I couldn’t view the forums entirely – hence my question here.

Thanks for your help.

James.

James Thomson

@james-thomson

UPDATE: I have now upgraded to the latest version, v2.1.2 and Buddypress v1.5.7 but still get the same error – every status update I try to make shows up as a single ‘0’ character in the stream.

So how can I roll back bbPress please?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar