Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress themes / templates directory, does it exist?

• Calitoe

@calitoe

Hello,

Sorry if this has been resolved already, but I haven’t found the answer :-/

Is there a directory, viewer, site, post, whatever that lists bbPress themes available round there (similar to WordPress themes viewers-showcases)? I’ve only found like 4 bbPress themes that really work with my current installation (0.8.1) after searching virtually everywhere.

Of course, I can always try and make my own template, but if anyone else is developing and releasing themes, I would like to know and they deserve to be promoted.

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• fel64

@fel64

Not yet!

Trent Adams

@trent

I know that Brad and I are trying to put the links to plugins, themes and hacks together over at Pro Forums. Just search the ‘templates’ link and that has a good portion of them.

Trent

Calitoe

@calitoe

I have visited your site, Trent, and I do appreciate the effort, but some of the ones listed don’t work with my installation. The “four” themes that I mentioned in my first post that worked for me were all taken from your site!

I guess now I have a strong reason to develop another skill: “bbPress themes” ;)

Thanks for your answers.

I am currently collecting themes and plugins and providing links at http://www.mybbpress.com. There isn’t a ton of selection out there right now, but I’ll be adding as they become available.

May i make a suggestion. Is there anyway that the themes can have a permanet place once submitted to be downloaded from? I hate following link after link only to find the link dead. The plugins and themes needs to have a permanet repository/database to be downloaded from. It would make things easier.

I’m sure that folks have thought of that but I think that like official documentation that’s a post-1.0 priority.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar