Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress not working

• I can not I create a new forum, when I go to the new forum option and type in the title name and when I click on preview it all looks normal but when i publish it and click on the View forum then on my page it says “Error 404 – Not Found” and below “Sorry, the page that you are looking for does not exist. “What should I do?

• This topic was modified 11 years, 7 months ago by dj shimano. Reason: i forgot to click on: Notify me of follow-up replies via email
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • As per the banner when creating a new topic, we need some more info please.

> If asking for help, please include your WordPress version, bbPress version, and a link to your site.
    > If you have a problem while using a non-bundled theme, check if it happens with TwentyTen or TwentyEleven.

i forgot about that 🙂 sorry… my wordpress is 3.4.1, bbpress is 2.1.2 and theme is suffusion 4.2.8 all is update. my bbPress worked perfectly until now

Edit: I just try with bbPress (Twenty Ten) and it’s the same “Not Found” and below “Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.”

Twenty Eleven: “This is somewhat embarrassing, isn’t it?” below “It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching, or one of the links below, can help”

on each theme is the same so where can be a problem?

I also try to delete plugin of bbpres again and installed but the problem is the same

• This reply was modified 11 years, 7 months ago by dj shimano. Reason: update

Try refreshing your permalinks /wp-admin/options-permalink.php by changing them to a different setting from what you currently use, save, then change them back to your preferred preference and save again.

Here is the site http://balkan-playboy.tk

it works now 🙂 it was the permalinks that was caused problems, Thank you very much for the help

markitup23
    Participant

@markitup23

This was a problem I encountered as well… thanks for the solution to this problem.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar