Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbpress integration: unable to admin bbpress

• brokenclock

@brokenclock

Hello all,

First, thanks for the beautifull Word and bb Press. But do you need more rewards?

Second, I’ve intall bbPress yesterday, and, after I’ve activate the WP integration, things seems to be fine.

This morning, I wanted to go deeper in the bbPress configuration. So I logged in with my WordPress admin account (by the way, login and password were the same I used yesterday for the bbPress install and first config). And, ugh, I can not access the bbPress config page. I suppose that’s due to the fact I forget to set the roles correspondances between bbPress and WordPress on the integration page. So it seems that my WordPress admin is not bbPress admin.

Can anyone help me with this mess?

Best regards.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I’m a little confused by your post. When you say “activate the WP integration,” do you mean completed all the steps during your initial install to integrate bbpress with wordpress, or do you mean you activated the WP/bbPress integration plugin?

Were you able to access the dashboard before?

brokenclock

@brokenclock

The steps I did:

* install bbpress without setting any WP integration,

* access the dashboard as admin, and configure the WP integration, but I did not touch the roles mapping,

* install and configure the bbPress WP plugin,

* relog in bbPress with my WP admin account…

and then I was not able to access the dash board…

Any idears?

brokenclock

@brokenclock

Thanks! We got it!

Just one thing: it first failed as I copy/paste text from you blog, some quotes were uncorrect.

From you blog, I got: a:1:{s:9:”keymaster”;b:1;}

And I had to use: a:1:{s:9:”keymaster”;b:1;}

Don’t know if the difference is really visible on this page.

Yeah! The theme issue. [FIXED]

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar