bbPress Install breaks WP editor?
When I activate bbPress, the editor on my currently existing pages and posts does not work.
- The “kitchen sink” toolbar is no longer displayed.
- The text in the editor panel (“Visual” tab) is white HTML on a white background.
- When adding a new page or post, the toolbar appears ok
- When adding a new forum or topic in bbpress, the toolbar appears ok
If I deactivate bbPress, I can edit existing pages/posts with the editor working correctly.
This is a brand-new wordpress 3.4.2 installation
bbpress 2.1.2 just installed.
No other plugins or themes are yet installed.
Thanks for your help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.