Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress 2.5.3

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)

• Stephen Edgar
    Keymaster

@netweb

@sooskriszta It’s here and your same topic ~2 years ago is here. For some reason it had been marked as spam and is now fixed.

OC2PS
    Participant

@sooskriszta

Hah! I had forgotten that I had created a forum topic for this 2 years ago 😀

Good catch, and thanks @netweb

kwellafrica
    Participant

@kwellafrica

Hi,
    is there anyone able to offer me some tips, I had bbpress 2.5.3 installed and it was working, then the FORUM tab disappear from admin dashboard after I installed buddypress, where did I do wrong? I don’t have buddypress tab under dashboard as well, very strange. I’ve explored around for solution, but I still can’t get right. 🙁

Thanks

Robin W

@robin-w

@ kwellafrica If you still have a problem, can you post it as a new topic, and I’ll pick it up

Robin W

@robin-w

@sooskriszta Well you asked for it, so I have just written a plugin that gives date and time instead of freshness.
    It will be uploaded to wordpress plugins in the next few days, but you can download immediately from

bbp last post plugin

Any feedback appreciated !

surangaudimedia
    Participant

@surangaudimedia

Hi..
    please help me to get bbpress latest post.’[bbp-single-view]‘ this shortcode are not working. how I get bbpress latest post to my home page.

Robin W

@robin-w

@surangaudimedia

have you :

Check other plugins

Check that no other plugins are affecting this.

Turn off all other plugins, and see if that fixes the problem. If the problem is resolved, add back one at a time to see which is causing the conflict.

Check themes

If plugins are not the cause, the it may be a theme issue. Switch to a default theme, such as twentytwelve, and test.

come back once you done those of you still have a problem

azoka9
    Participant

@azoka9

How can I implement it at hxxp://www.StarNaija.com

Robin W

@robin-w

@azoka9 Implement what, a forum, the upgrade, the plugin?

OC2PS
    Participant

@sooskriszta

@sooskriszta Well you asked for it, so I have just written a plugin that gives date and time instead of freshness.

@robin-w
    Awesome! Looking forward to seeing it on wordpress.org repo

wpable
    Participant

@danhoat

In file template/default/bbpress-functions.php, line 218:

bbp_enqueue_script( $handle, $attributes[‘file’], $attributes[‘dependencies’], $this->version, ‘screen’ );
    i think it should replace by this line :
    bbp_enqueue_script( $handle, plugin_dir_url( __FILE__).$attributes[‘file’], $attributes[‘dependencies’], $this->version, ‘screen’ );

when using child-theme. I think it works not fine.

Magic-Komplex
    Participant

@magic-komplex

Hi,
    I just installed the latest version of bbpress and now I’m searching for German language files for this version. The latest version I could find was 2.0 or 2.1, but that one didn’t work, actually there’s nothing translated at all, except from some parts within the backend.
    I just need a translation for the front end, cause most of my users don’t speak English, I’m fine with English within the backend.
    Any help would be highly appreciated and sorry if this is the incorrect forum for this request.

Stephen Edgar
    Keymaster

@netweb

@magic-komplex You can find the latest German translations for bbPress here (Both ‘de’ and ‘de formal’)

Magic-Komplex
    Participant

@magic-komplex

Thank you! 🙂 I’ve been searching with Google for hours, but wasn’t able to find them. Very fast reply, that’s great! 🙂

lamecasper
    Participant

@lamecasper

I recently de-activated and then re-activated the plugin. When I did that and tried to go to my forum on the front end, my forum and all threads come up as a 404 error: http://socialmediamanagernetwork.com/forums/forum/social-media-managers-network/

But in my WP dashboard, the threads and replies are all in respective sections.

help!!

lamecasper
    Participant

@lamecasper

nevermind! I figured out the problem. I needed to update the slug.

Robin W

@robin-w

great , glad you’re fixed

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar