Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

/bb-admin/ redirects to main forum page

• I tried to access /bb-admin/ and any of its files but I was redirected instead to the forum’s main page. I was wondering what the problem could be to have gotten this kind of issue. I’m sure I did everything right, from the integration down to the installation. Could anyone help and shed some light into this?

Thanks for taking the time to read~

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• ardentfrost

@ardentfrost

Are you logged in and/or have administrator/moderator access? If not, it’ll redirect you back to the main page.

Yes, I’m logged in and am an administrator in WordPress. Could that be the problem?

ardentfrost

@ardentfrost

Sorry, I don’t have bbpress and wordpress linked. I just know that if I’m not logged into bbpress and I try to access the admin page, it redirects me to the main page

I had a similar problem. Being an admin in WordPress doesn’t mean you automatically get to be an admin in bbPress. Only the key master you created upon install of bbPress can access the admin. Once that user is in the admin area, you can add your WordPress admin as an admin of bbPress.

Trent

Ahh, you’re right! I overrode the keymaster setting with the code mentioned in this other topic and everything’s fine now. Thank you very much for your help!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar