Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

After Install – No input file specified.

• Hey Community,

I have installed and integrated both WordPress and BBpress. WordPress is working fine, and I am utilizing the integrated user plugin. Both are working from the same database.

My only issue is when I click on a forum to view from the home page of BBpress I am given a blank screen of “No input file specified.”

I did a search an came across a post by a person who received a similar result, but under different circumstances, for is error was during installation.

Any how, I am new with bbPress, so any general directions or instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Orion

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• bbolman
    Participant

@bbolman

Did you by chance turn permalinks on in bbPress?

Orion,

Are you using fancy URL’s (permalinks) and as well, have you checked over the config.php file to make sure that you have the URL’s correctly for the address of the forum. Both if setup incorrectly, will give blank pages and errors.

Trent

I will check both… thank for the expedient replies…

give me a couple of minutes…

Wow!

It was the permalinks. I shouldn’t of set that to “true” during the installation.

bbolman and Trent, thank you so much for the help. I am excited about bbPress, for not only is there huge potential behind the integration with WP, but the communities are awesome!

Thank again,

Orion

No problem Orion. Welcome to the community for great software!

Trent

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar