Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

2.1 questions

• pimarts
    Participant

@pimarts

Asking JJJ on Twitter is probably not the best way, so let’s open a topic here:

I installed 2.1 on swnk.org the other day, after styling it a bit in a beta environment I put it live today. I have 2 questions though:

• Can anyone confirm that the “Topics Replied To” tab in the user profiles is supposed to be empty? Just displayed:none that tab for now 😉

• The recent replies widget used to include new topics too. Not anymore. Is that a bug or a choice that was made? It was perfect for me the way it was, but if I should go for the recent topics widget (with the Topics with recent replies option), is it possible to get a layout like the recent replies widget? Any suggestions?

Aside from that 2.1 seems great so far. Thanks for including the bbp_get_user_topic_count_raw functions, got a request for that the other day 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • — ‘Topics Replied To’ User Profile Empty?

I don’t have or see a ‘Topics Replied To’ section under eg. /users/username, only ‘Subscribed Forum Topics’, ‘Favorite Forum Topics’ & ‘Forum Topics Created’…

— The ‘recent replies’ widget indeed in the old version did include recent topics in its output. Much of the widget query code has been rewritten so I would say now that the widget works as per design 🙂

I have created a ticket to enhance some of the widget options, if you have anything to add, please do.

https://bbpress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1903

I’m running bbpress 2.1 and Buddypress 1.5 and I’m seeing the same issue. On the Buddypress profile, Forums tab I have the following sections: Topics Started, Topics Replied To, Favorites and Subscriptions.

Nothing is showing under the Topics Replied To section, which should not be empty.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Topics replied to may have been left in on accident; I’ll have to look. The current schema doesn’t make this an easy query to perform, so I meant to pull the UI for it in 2.1.

I have the same problem, too.

Just found that in theme/bbpress there are user-details.php,user-favorite.php, user-subscriptions.php, user-topic-created.php.

Can’t find something like user-topics-replied-to.php. Maybe user-topics-replied-to is not implemented yet.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar