Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

0.9 – No Gravatar

• buzz

@buzz

I’ve checked my email address, settings and made new posts and replies. Nothing showing up. Anything I’m missing?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

Your theme needs to support the new template tags used to show the avatars. Probably only the Kakumei themes have these tags, but you can copy them to your theme and incorporate them.

buzz

@buzz

Rather than root through all the files to find the gravatar tag, I just uploaded all the new core template files. The gravs show up, but now the alignment is off – a reply grav overlaps the role of the poster above and the last reply grav overlaps the “RSS feed for this topic” link, so in the style sheet, I changed:

#thread li {padding: 1.5em;

line-height: 1.5em;}

to:

#thread li {padding: 3em;

line-height: 1.5em;}

Thanks

m415

@m415

I know you just simply uploaded all the core files again, but for those that may have customized files and can’t do that, all you have to do is add:

<?php post_author_avatar(); ?>

In post.php right after the threadauthor div.

Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

@ buzz

The new templates were tested pretty thoroughly. Are you saying the misalignment occurred when you were using Kakumei or your own theme?

buzz

@buzz

My fingers were just thinking out loud on that last post. I kept the old style sheet, but I see the differences between the two now.

Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

When you upgrade you should replace all files except for my-plugins and my-templates and in future cases bb-config.php

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar