Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

zaerl brigata.it forum

• zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

This is one of the forums I admin and is the main playground for my plugins.

http://www.brigata.it/forum/ (warning, it’s in italian)

is a modified version of 1.0.2 paired with the blog at /blog/ (no deep integration.) Plugins used:

Ajaxed quote – customized

Akismet

bbPM – the amazing plugin of Ben. Customized in many ways

bbPress signatures

Bozo

Post Count Plus – wonderful work

zeal Avatar – modified version of the wonderful (I talk like Steve Jobs) bavatars

zaerl Easter – a plugin that hide some easter eggs on posts’ text

zaerl Editor – unreleased version with support to custom tags and emoticons. Obviously you can’t see it in action if you aren’t logged in

zaerl Emoticons – with code stolen from WordPress

zaerl GA – yet another Google Analytics plugin. But this is paired with zaerl Visibility and output the google js code only on those pages that a guest (search engine are guests) can see

zaerl Members Online – a modified version of _ck_ Members Online

zaerl Post Permalink – permalink in the form post/number

zaerl Random Description – random desc under main title

zaerl Spoiler – add the spoiler tag

zaerl Tags Administration – new tags and blah blah

zaerl URL Preview – unreleased new version that print server names after links, add target=”_blank”, auto-embed youtube videos, vimeo videos and Anobii book covers. No fancy bbcode or stuff like that. If a link is a youtube/vimeo/anobii link than it is transformed.

Finally what you see on the left is the output of my plugin zaerl Sidebar. It is my personal (and totally useless right now) attempt to bring WordPress-like widgets to bbPress. The “Membri online” is a widget registered by Post Count Plus and “Tag in evidenza” instead is a widget bundled with the plugin. Right now I have implemented these widgets: stats, most popular posts, text-only, hot-tags, views list, members online (Post Count Plus), Spam caught (Akismet), RSS and search.

If you are curious you can see transformations and tags in this topic: http://www.brigata.it/forum/topic/aiuto-forum

The theme is Kakumei with some CSS changes.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar