Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

wp db table “wp_post2cat”

• Why am I getting “WordPress database error: [Table ‘jamtho_southerillinoiswatcher.wp_post2cat’ doesn’t exist” when I do a search from my WordPress sidebar? Do I really need to create another wp db table “wp_post2cat” ?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • No. No you don’t.

Disable all plugins, try again.

And check WP forums for problems with WP.

I deativated all plugins in WP and reactivated them one by one. Event Calendar 3 is causing the error.

“WordPress database error: [Table ‘jamtho_southerillinoiswatcher.wp_post2cat’ doesn’t exist]

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts LEFT JOIN wp_post2cat ec3_post2cat ON ec3_post2cat.post_id=id LEFT JOIN wp_ec3_schedule ec3_sch ON ec3_sch.post_id=id AND ec3_sch.end>=’2007-10-08 00:00:00′ WHERE 1=1 AND (((post_title LIKE ‘%hello%’) OR (post_content LIKE ‘%hello%’))) AND post_type = ‘post’ AND (post_status = ‘publish’ OR post_status = ‘private’) AND (ec3_sch.post_id IS NOT NULL OR ec3_post2cat.category_id!=3) ORDER BY post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 10″

I am working to resolve.

Thanks

Well I downloaded eventcalendar311rc2.zip and installed. Now, when I do a search in WP, no error message.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar