Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

wouldnt activate (no header) now wont re-install

• sprintersports

@sprintersports

Hi

I am new to bbPress and cant get off start.

I got the plugin installed but when I clicked ‘activate’ it said “No header exists” (or something like that).

So then I try to re-install it it says the folder for the plugin already exists.

i saw someone else had posted on the forum the ‘No header ‘ problme but no one had answered them.

Can someone please advise. Thanks.

All the best

David

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

i saw someone else had posted on the forum the ‘No header ‘ problme but no one had answered them.

That’s not true. I have answered this particular question at least 10 times.

bbPress it’s not a WordPress plugin so it cannot be installed from the plugin area. There’s a plugin version but it’s in beta stage and can be downloaded only from the repository.

zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

That’s not true. I have answered this particular question at least 10 times.

bbPress it’s not a WordPress plugin so it cannot be installed from the plugin area. There’s a plugin version but it’s in beta stage and can be downloaded only from the repository.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar