Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

WordPress Database Error: Importing (XF to WP BBP)

• GamingOrdinance
    Participant

@gamingordinance

Hi

im trying to import my XenForo to my BBPress and im having trouble as this is coming up:

WordPress database error: [Table 'db502829828.user' doesn't exist]
    SELECT convert(user.user_id USING "utf8") AS user_id,convert(user.username USING "utf8") AS username,convert(user.email USING "utf8") AS email,convert(user_profile.homepage USING "utf8") AS homepage,convert(user.register_date USING "utf8") AS register_date,convert(user.custom_title USING "utf8") AS custom_title,convert(user_profile.status USING "utf8") AS status,convert(user_profile.signature USING "utf8") AS signature,convert(user_profile.location USING "utf8") AS location,convert(user_profile.occupation USING "utf8") AS occupation,convert(user_profile.about USING "utf8") AS about FROM user AS user LEFT JOIN user_profile AS user_profile USING (user_id) LIMIT 0, 100
    No users to convert
    Starting Conversion

My forum link: community.gamingordinance.com

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Verify you have used the correct database values from your Xenforo config.php file, it should be in your Xenforo /library folder.

e.g.

$config['db']['host'] = 'localhost';

$config['db']['port'] = '3306';

$config['db']['username'] = 'my_db_user_name';

$config['db']['password'] = 'my_db_user_password';

$config['db']['dbname'] = 'my_db_name';

GamingOrdinance
    Participant

@gamingordinance

yep, all the same information and still coming up with:

WordPress database error: [Table 'db502829828.node' doesn't exist]
    SELECT convert(node.node_id USING "utf8") AS node_id,convert(node.parent_node_id USING "utf8") AS parent_node_id,convert(forum.discussion_count USING "utf8") AS discussion_count,convert(forum.message_count USING "utf8") AS message_count,convert(node.title USING "utf8") AS title,convert(node.node_name USING "utf8") AS node_name,convert(node.description USING "utf8") AS description,convert(node.display_order USING "utf8") AS display_order,convert(node.node_type_id USING "utf8") AS node_type_id,convert(forum.allow_posting USING "utf8") AS allow_posting FROM node AS node LEFT JOIN forum AS forum USING (node_id) WHERE node.node_type_id = "Category" OR node.node_type_id = "Forum" LIMIT 0, 100

GamingOrdinance
    Participant

@gamingordinance

I am more than happy for you to have a look yourself. As its essential that I get it working by Monday.

GamingOrdinance
    Participant

@gamingordinance

Still have no idea? aha, its weird isn’t it.

Like I said if you wish to have access or contact me on Skype just let me know through my email

Can you open up your Xenforum’s database in phpMyAdmin, open the forum table and take a screenshot and post it here please.

(Your Xenforum’s forum table may include a prefix, in the screenshot below mine is xf_forum)

It should look similar to mine here, I need to check that the table format matches what I am using.

https://i.cloudup.com/mnIqTR-W8m.png

GamingOrdinance
    Participant

@gamingordinance

Thanks, it is because you don’t have the table prefix xf_ set when doing the import.

So use the same settings you used previously and add xf_ in the importer field “Table prefix”.

GamingOrdinance
    Participant

@gamingordinance

Thank you it has worked.

Now trying to add the forum to the menu haha for some reason i cant link it :S

GamingOrdinance
    Participant

@gamingordinance

Doesn’t matter ive done it

Nishit Langaliya
    Participant

@nishitmultidots

@netweb,

How can I import my xenforo user to bbpress site?.

My forums imported successfully but user are not created in my bbpress site which are in xenforo.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar