Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

WordPress 2.5.1 broken integration with 0.8.2, admin can’t login

• I’ve recently upgraded my WP to 2.5.1, and the integration with BBpress 0.8.2 (via bbPress Integration 0.74 by Michael Adams) has broken the login on the BBpress side for the admin/keymaster account. It doesn’t help that my server won’t send emails, so I can’t set the password because I never get the registration email (weirdly it never change the WordPress admin login. Should it?).

Anyway, my question is this – how can I manually reset the password for the admin account, or re-create the link between admin (WP) and keymaster (bb)? Is it possible, without going through the link that auto-generates a password?

Also, if I de-activate the integration plugin (on WP and bb) and upgrade bbPress to 0.9.0.2, can I force a new password for the bb keymaster account? There doesn’t seem to be a table for bb_users, and I don’t want to mess with the WP admin account.

Without a keymaster account, can I even upgrade?

Thanks,

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Also, probably as part of the same problem, administrators for bbpress can’t get to the presentation or site management tabs – they’re not there, so I can’t disable any of the plugins!

Nevermind, upgrading to 0.9.0.2 fixed it.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar