Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Who can shed some light here?

• brad_langdon

@brad_langdon

Can anyone tell me what this means and how to fix it?

Warning: include() [function.include]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/harrismarine/harrismarine.co.nz/bbpress/bb-includes/functions.bb-template.php on line 45

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ” for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/harrismarine/harrismarine.co.nz/bbpress/bb-includes/functions.bb-template.php on line 45

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• brad_langdon

@brad_langdon

I figured out that this error only pops up when CK’s BBPress Polls plugin is activated?

Does anyone out there know how to figure out which part of the plugin to alter to keep these two plugins working in harmony?

To clarify… the error pops up when I click NEW PM using the BBPM plugin from NightGunner but only when BBPress Polls is activated.

fairytalehot

@fairytalehot

I have the same exact problem and I do not have neither of those plugins mentioned above. Any help anyone?

The user who reported that problem found this fix:

Fixed! You won’t believe what the problem was… The plugin was uploaded to “bbplugins” instead of “myplugins”! Apparently it makes a huge difference

https://bbpress.org/plugins/topic/bbpm/page/10/#post-4648

Is it possible that your plugins are in /bb-templates/ instead of in /my-templates/ ?

Ben L.

@nightgunner5

Where on the page does it show up?

fairytalehot

@fairytalehot

I tried to follow the above suggestions, but nothing is working.

I have a hacker who registered on my forum and he had suggested that my forum has a vulnerability. he provided me with this http://www.identitytheftmanifesto.com/forum/index.php?id=1 and he advised me that my database info is exposed. When you follow the above link, it gives the following message:

Warning: include() [function.include]: Filename cannot be empty in /home1/freesin1/public_html/identitytheftmanifesto/forum/bb-includes/functions.bb-template.php on line 45

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ” for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home1/freesin1/public_html/identitytheftmanifesto/forum/bb-includes/functions.bb-template.php on line 45

I am puzzled as I have tried several tactics suggested on this forum, but nothing works. Perhaps, some of you know, as I am very new to this whole web thing.

fairytalehot

@fairytalehot

Thank you everybody. I was able to fix everything by creating a different database and just uploading bbpress again. That turned out to be the fastest and the easiest way to fix evrything.

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

There’s no database info exposed there, but the full filesystem path is exposed. That’s about it.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar