Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

What. The. Heck. Is. Going. On!

• Who in god’s name is running things now? Why in god’s name can’t anyone fix the issues with bbpress.org? Why in god’s name can’t Matt ever grow up and let _ck_ or someone with a heart, soul, and brain, run the bbpress project?

Stop sucking up everybody and demand some answers! This could be the best forum software on the internet if it wasn’t chained down by laziness and politics a.k.a. selfishness and stubbornness!

Viewing 6 replies - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)

• kevinjohngallagher

@kevinjohngallagher

*Obviously* BBpress is about working with WordPress

…it was made to provide a forum that functions with WordPress

Don’t you love it when people write totally 100% wrong statements and start them with “*Obviously*

If we fork bbpress and make it standalone, that would solve half the world’s problems.

Comedy Gold

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

pagal, I deleted your post. Your other topic has been closed. Further comments along the same lines will be deleted.

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

pagal, I deleted that useless comment as well

pagal
    Participant

@pagal

hahahaha……… chrishajer you drive me crazy

I think this whole topic is useless.. why you are defending wtfmatt.. can I ask why you are not delete this topic? which is creating a bad impact for bbpresss…?

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Pagal, please direct your energy toward something constructive. And refrain from personal attacks.

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

This thread stopped being helpful long ago, so I am closing it.

Viewing 6 replies - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar