Categories
Search
Bottom

Welcome Note should be hide after login

• pagal
    Participant

@pagal

Hi to all,

I’m wondering to solve my problem but I haven’t find any solution yet. I hope I’ll got it from bbpress support forums.

My problem is

I have mentioned a notice right above the topics. like Micheal’s forums “http://www.inniosoft.co.cc/devstation/”

i.e.

“””””Dev:station is a community-driven forum where developers, beginner and expert alike, can discuss software and website development, share ideas, explore other ideas, compete with other members, and share news and/or tutorials. Dev:station is the place to learn new things everyday.”””””

so when I login into his forums, then this notice goes hide. I want exact like this.

But in case of my forums. when I login to my forums this still remain there.

can anybody tell me what to do?

Note: Micheal is not willing to solve any issue of bbpress.

Regards,

Pagal

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Arefin10

@arefin10

I’m new to join here. I’ve a lot of problems when i’m blogging. I also hope that i’ll get the solution’s from here. As a new comer first i’ve to see the features of here and discussed on the subject basis.

Gautam Gupta
    Participant

@gautamgupta

@pagal

Where you have added that message, just before that add this:

<?php if ( !bb_is_user_logged_in() ) { ?>

And just after the message, add this:

<?php } ?>

pagal
    Participant

@pagal

@ Gautam

it works :D

you are simply awesome…thanks dude… :-)

Michael
    Participant

@michael888

Note: Micheal is not willing to solve any issue of bbpress.

I hate to bring this up – but I simply cannot ignore this. Pagal, please do not spread false information. I simply stated that I’m unable to get access to my server at the moment, for various reasons. So not willing is a false reproduction of the truth.

Like I have said before, as soon as I have access to it again, I will show you the different means and ways of customizing your front page.

Take care

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar