Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

web designing

• Hi friends, you people must increase you designing knowledge through internet and web designing company which provide us various article on several topic one of the good web designing company site **link edited out by MODERATOR**

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Thank you SPAMBOT rose1 and congrats by skipping Askimet too!

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Where do I sign up and send my money? Do you take credit cards?

It’s no surprise that their cluttered site fails W3C validation for both XHTML and CSS. But at least they have a professional sounding name.

Never click their links – they’ll be able to see where the clicks come from, and if they get traffic from here they’ll try again :) Copy and paste the URL into the browser if necessary.

wittmania

@wittmania

Dear rose01,

All your base are belong to us.

Sincerely,

Your new bbpress.org overlords

Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

Dear Sirs,

My name is Umbutu Kerali and I am Collections Manager at Central Development Bank of Mgboto, Nigeria. Please excuse the unusual way of contacting, but this is a matter of great secrecy invovling one sum of one-zillion united states dollars (US$10000000000000000000000000000000000)…..

Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

Me 1 – Akismet 0

If you guys see these….contact me so I can edit them out or delete them……missed that one until now….darn it!

Trent

I have got to get some of this web designing skillz, but alas, no credit cards. Hey! I do have a bank account, here is the routing number 7439488551 and the bank id 94882 Get me some design skillz, ok?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar