Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

trusted roles

• altmejd

@altmejd

Is there a way to mark users as trusted, so that their post cannot be identified as spam? It would be good if this happened automaticly when changing a post to ‘not spam’ after it has been marked by akismet as spam.

I don’t think there are any bots acting as regular people at first, then spamming…

Anyway, some kind of whitelist is needed.

Could the reason that many of my user’s posts are being marked by akismet as spam be due to the fact that my forums are in swedish?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Trent Adams

@trent

It is a known problem that Akismet and the BOZO functions are not ‘white-listing’ trusted users and this is being addressed in 1.0 for sure and possibibly a release prior to this pretty soon!

Trent

altmejd

@altmejd

great! so then i shouldn’t bother trying to create a plugin doing it?

Trent Adams

@trent

You shouldn’t have to, no. I will see if mdawaffe can do something up as soon as possible to fix this, even if it is a small release!

Trent

This would be huge for my forum… some of my best members are getting their posts regularly marked as spam, and it’s really upsetting for them!

Does anyone know if bbPress 1.0 has built-in support for this? Or if a plugin along these lines has been built in the past year?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar