Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

trash topic

• tmc5005
    Participant

@tmc5005

I have bought clicked the trash button on a topic. Is it possible to locate the trashed topics and bring them back?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

if you trashed the topic on the front end of your site, you can go back to it still it should be highlighted red and the trash link is now a restore link. And restoring it should bring it back

on the backend in wordpress you go to topics>all topics then on that page you can see all the topics on your site and also topics that have been trashed if you hit the trash link under “Topics” at the top.Then hit the restore link on whatever topics you want to restore

When restore a topic it should also restore the replies.

tmc5005
    Participant

@tmc5005

When I click restore on the backend I receive this message

Are you sure you want to do this?

Please try again.

nothing happens it just keeps saying please try again time after time

tmc5005
    Participant

@tmc5005

If I simply click restore I have the above problem when I check on the topic and use the bulk actions it works

Yes, you are correct, if you just click restore you will see that message, it’s a bug, there is a ticket somewhere for this, just can’t find it right this instant.

Also, you are correct, the workaround is to select the topic or topics and use the ‘bulk action’ to select restore to restore the topics.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar