Categories
Search
Bottom

Topics not displaying using shortcode [bbp-topic-index]

• dilasso
    Participant

@dilasso

Hi,

My bbpress is working fine. I just want the recent topics to be displayed on my forum-root-page.

The site can be found here http://schole.at/intern/ (you cannot see the forum index, as the site forum is private, but the site shows the problem anyway).

I use a page with shortcodes. Using the shortcode [bbp-forum-index] just displays the forum index. But when i try to use the shortcode [bbp-topic-index] the result is as u can see in the link above: it just shows the shortcode itselve.

I would just like to have the recent topics to be diplayed as they are here in the forum root on bbpress.org/forums

Thanx for your help.

Wordpress 3.9.1
    bbpress 2.5.4.
    Theme: Dynamik Website Builder on Genesis Framework

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • I just tested using [bbp-forum-index] and [bbp-topic-index] on a page and it worked fine for me.

Are you using a plugin to make the forums private or is it just a bbPress forum set to private?

Can you switch to the Twenty Fourteen theme and refresh your page and see if that works and/or disable all your other plugins to check for a conflict.

dilasso
    Participant

@dilasso

Thanx Stephen for your reply.
    It’s just the forum set to private. I don’t use any plugins for making the page private.
    Using Twenty Fourteen doesn’t solve the problem.

Also deactivating all plugins doesn’t change anything.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar