Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Theme Issue – Paid GIG

• Hi Guys,

I need help resolving small issue that I have with my installation and I am ready to pay for the time of whoever knows (or can find out) the answer.

To see the problem go: http://www.ibikiniwax.com/forum/topic/jannet and scroll to the bottom of page.

<b>The replies show at below the reply box.</b>

I run bbpress plugin 2.0.2 on one of Template Monster premium themes. WordPress 3.3.2.

I did not do any modifications to bbpress themes (To be honest, I don’t quite understand it) I just installed the plugin, activated it, setup and voila – everything works but this one issue. I suppose it uses the themes css – I like the simplicity of it and I’d rather keep it this way.

So there you go. Please help. Let me know your price before hand. If you feel more comfortable, we can do it through freelancer of elance.

Thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Lynq
    Participant

@lynq

You have the following css, which is positioning the element absolutely. Just remove it. Line 862 on style.css

.reply {
    bottom: 15px;
    line-height: 1.2em;
    position: absolute;
    right: 15px;
    }

Good luck!

You are golden my dear friend! Worked like a charm. I wouldn’t have fiqured it out in a million years. Thanks a looooot!

Lynq
    Participant

@lynq

Great, glad to be of help!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar