Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

theme integration?

• Hello all. I am starting a new wordpress site with bbpress installed in a subdirectory. I am not very tech savy and don’t know how to do code, but I am wondering how difficult it would be to have my bbpress forums inside my wordpress blog theme.

In other words, is it possible to have the same look and menu structure from my blog appear when in the forums?

From what I can find in the forums this is called deep integration. I have viewed the posts on that, but I am wondering if there is any further development that would help me, because I don’t have the ability to do the tasks as they are presented in those posts.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You might want to think about asking/hiring someone to do it for you.

Mark

@delayedinsanity

What tasks exactly are you unable to do? And do you mean you’re unable to make them work on your own because you’ve tried, or because of your access to your server, or something else?

No sense in paying money without trying first. It’s fairly simple; being a non-techie might make it a little more involving but definitely not impossible or improbable.

It’s not too hard but it does take a while. You first have to figure out which profile you want your user to use, wordpress or bbpress.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar