Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Theme Integration — errors

• I followed all of these instructions to integrate WP theme into BB. When I attempt to login I get these errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXXXX/public_html/public-forum/my-plugins/display-name.php:20) in /home/XXXXX/public_html/public-forum/bb-includes/pluggable.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXXXX/public_html/public-forum/my-plugins/display-name.php:20) in /home/XXXXX/public_html/public-forum/bb-includes/pluggable.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXXXX/public_html/public-forum/my-plugins/display-name.php:20) in /home/XXXXX/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable-functions.php on line 269

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Usually those “cannot modify header” errors are due to whitespace before the <?php or at the end after the ?>

Is that possible?

I checked that in the config.php file only and there was some whitespace that I removed, but it didn’t correct the error. Should I check any other files?

Check for that in ALL of those files mentioned in the error once, and remove the whitespace if there is any..

spencerp

so1o
    Participant

@so1o

check the display-name.php in the plugins dir

freelantz

@freelantz

Okay, I reduced the error to this:

Warning: extract() [function.extract]: First argument should be an array in /home/ward3br/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2170

Any ideas?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar