Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Theme: Derleth

• I started out just working on changing a color, but got carried away. I am still working on tweaks and css changes for the various forms, but I thought I would share it and see what you all thought. If anyone is interested in it I would be happy to post it for download.

The theme is based on kakumei, which is really easy to play around with (good stuff Bryan Veloso) and has css rounded corners on the header and footer. What else. Oh its blue and orange, but thats easy to change if you like other colors.

Links – http://www.realdisney.com/bbpress/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• _ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

A little intense but pretty.

I don’t see anything rounded?

I think your hot tags area needs an overflow:hidden ?

Thanks for the quick feedback, I knew I forgot something. Thanks I put the overflow in. What browser are you using? I wanted to use css corners, but I am just learning what browsers they are compatible with.

I am making a more low key color scheme for people who might want to download it. If anyone wants to download it. This particular one was made for a Disney site. Color = Magic?

_ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

Maybe you should do a very faint watermark of mickey mouse ears under the white text background on the page. That would be stylish.

I don’t see rounding in IE or Firefox.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar