Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Theme Compatibility (2)

• Parker

@cyberparker

I had just gotten bbPress 2.0 to play nicely with Magazine Basic… Now, nothing works.

Help?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Whenever you did to get it to play nicely, you probably did it wrong.

We need more information. What fixes did you have in place? What exactly is “nothing works”? We can’t help without solid info.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Most likely the theme compat setting is set to Default, and not Twenty Ten. Swap back to the table based layout in Settings > Forums, and report back.

Parker

@cyberparker

Jaredatch, Sorry for the lack of information. I had just gotten back from Summer Camp, and was tired.

Every time I try to go to any forums related page, I get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/pgrytdal/public_html/wp-content/themes/magazine-basic/functions.php:1138) in /home/pgrytdal/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881

This error also happens when I try to save the changes that John James Jacoby suggested.

Parker

@cyberparker

Oh! I was able to figure out what was wrong. All I needed to do was move:

?>

to the bottom of the bbPress settings.

• This reply was modified 11 years, 9 months ago by Parker.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Doesn’t really make much sense. Can you explain exactly why you needed to modify bbPress files? A Subversion diff would be even better.

Parker

@cyberparker

I had the “Magazine Basic” functions.php file like: enter image description here thus ending the functions before the bbPress functions came in.

• This reply was modified 11 years, 9 months ago by Parker. Reason: Added image, instead of link to image

help?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar