Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

sticky to latest discussions

• Hey Community,

I created a sticky that works inside a forum, but how do I get it to work in the latest discussions area?

Thanks,

Orion

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hello Individual,

are you using the Latest Discussions plugin? There is no simple switch to flick that I know of.

The way to do it I think is to find all stickies – perhaps there’s an API function, perhaps you need a quick database query – output them, count them and output the remaining number of threads the way it’s done now. You could work that into the current plugin. If you don’t want to get your hands dirty, perhaps someone will do it for you. :)

No problem,

fel

Not sure if I was completely clear on this one. If you view the bbPress forum page, then under the latest discussions there are stickies. I am not sure if this a feature unique to the forum located here, but when I turn a topic into a sticky it only sticks inside the forum it is registered, and it doesn’t stick in the latest discussion section (like the stickies on this forum’s latest discussions).

Thanks for the help.

Click: (to front) in: [Stick topic (to front)] and not the [Stick topic…] part

Beautiful, it worked, thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar