Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

sports template

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Zambu

@thomasw98

Looks very good. I like the sports theme and especially the way you executed it in a simple but memorable manner. This approach perfectly matches the “simple but elegant” slogan of bbPress.

I am not as good as you are at coming up with a nice looking theme (plus mine is a business site, so slightly more serious topic), so I just modified the standard header and colors a bit. But I still like my new bbPress forum much better than my former YABB forum system. YABB was somewhat slow for me, but the biggest problem was that it was nearly ignored by every search engine. On the other hand, my WordPress blog is very well indexed by the main search engines and I am hoping that bbPress will have the same results.

thomas at innovatize dot com slash forum

Yes its quit nice skin to bbpress, i hope in the futre there vil come more cool skins to bbpress like wordpress

Ehh.. Willing to share that pretty template?

AphelionZ
    Participant

@aphelionz

I love seeing what people come up with for these forums! Good work.

thanks guys. definitely much easier to template because it is so similar to WordPress. now all I have to do is figure out a solid way of integrating the users, the current doc on that doesn’t seem to work for me.

and sorry RedSkunk, i can’t share that template as it is the main design for our website also.

thanks guys. definitely much easier to template because it is so similar to WordPress. now all I have to do is figure out a solid way of integrating the users, the current doc on that doesn’t seem to work for me.

and sorry RedSkunk, i can’t share that template as it is the main design for our website also.

Aww ;-)

AphelionZ
    Participant

@aphelionz

Very professional answer, berg80… you must know that the answer to RedSkunk’s question is no more than a few right clicks away… but I wonder if he knows that?

very nice design. A couple years ago on stumbled onto WordPress and glad I did. I feel the same way about bbPress, but i’m sure it will be rock solid and full of features a lot quicker. I was looking at phpBB, but I’m going to implement bbPress.

take care,

mrj

but I wonder if he knows that?

/forums/my-templates/

?

Man, you need to give anon posters on the internet more credit than that!

hanachristina

@hanachristina

That is wonderful theme, but I looking not forum template.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar