Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Some confusing and strange behaviour.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• thoughtbludgeon

@thoughtbludgeon

In regards to the user issue – it seems only normal users get 404’s when they try to edit or view their profile – the admin profile works flawlessly.

thoughtbludgeon

@thoughtbludgeon

I have managed to get everything fixed aside from one remaining issue.

Users pages do not work. When anyone cliks on a user name – they get a 404. The admin user page works fine – but all other users are a 404. Any help?

wjonathan
    Participant

@wjonathan

Hello thoughtbludgeon,

I noticed on your blog you have solved the issue with the user profile error404 displaying as a body class. I too am having this issue and haven’t been able to find a working solution. I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction.

wolfie-79
    Participant

@wolfie-79

I agree with you. Obviously everything must be handeled front end. Can’t figure out to the life of me why this isn’t integrated.

How did you get it working with getting a thank you page after user registers?

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Saying that it’s obvious isn’t really fair. WordPress works in specific ways for specific reasons; blindly, forcefully overriding it isn’t something to take lightly.

I’m looking at the 404 issue.

wolfie-79
    Participant

@wolfie-79

I don’t mean any disrespect, but I’m curious – when would you want to show the WordPress logo and backend in any product? Which product would that be?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar