Categories
Search
Bottom

Settings label gone after integration

• Process of Illumination
    Participant

@process_of_illumination

Hello,

i just integrated my 1.0-alpha-6 BBpress installation with my WordPress 2.7 blog.

After the integration my bbpress admin disappeared, but i could log in as an admin using the wordpress admin ID and Password, so no big deal.

The problem is this: when i log in with my WordPress admin account there is no way i can see my “settings” label, that used to be on the top row, extreme right, of the control panel: /forum/bb-admin/

Any suggestion/advice, please?

the Process

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Is it there and you just can’t see it because it’s obscured by something in the header, or is there some other problem? What theme are you using?

Process of Illumination
    Participant

@process_of_illumination

Hi,

i am using the Kakumei Blue theme.

Here you can see a screenshot:

http://www.gruppomoney.it/images/bbscreen.jpg

I also tried to check the users roles from the panel, and i get “user not found” when i click on the admin name.

Thanks,

the Process

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Looks to me like you are not logged in as keymaster, but as administrator maybe. That means bbPress does not know you’re keymaster and the WordPress user you logged in as does not have the proper permissions.

Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

There are thread’s around with instructions for setting the appropriate permissions in the database. You need to setup your user role map once you are in to stop this happening.

Process of Illumination
    Participant

@process_of_illumination

Hi, i read

“In the “WordPress Integration” section of the “Settings” area in your bbPress admin you will find a “User Role Map” where you can set which roles will be applied to users who register on your forums. Users who register on your WordPress blog will have the appropriate role applied to their account when they first login to bbPress.”

but since i dont see the “Settings” area in my bbPress admin, how can i set it the proper way?

thank you very much,

the Process

I’m having the same problem as “The Process” — any ideas?

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

relish1227 – please start a new topic with all your details. Thanks

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar