Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

s2member integration

• Has anyone had success in integrating the s2Member plugin into a WordPress site with a bbPress forum?

There has got to be a way to map the custom 2sM roles (ie. s2Member Level 4) to the standard WP “Subscriber” role for purposes of the bbPress platform, but I certainly haven’t figured it out yet.

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)

• SantaBarbaraSurfer

@santabarbarasurfer

Hey drcoach, usually when I get a whitescreen in bbPress, PHP or WordPress, it usually has to do with the fact that I improperly nested code. Meaning there is some missing ), }, necessary character or a syntactical error in the code. Did you want to paste the whole code in somewhere here on PasteBin?

I am having a huge issue with this as well. All I want is for my bbpress roles to match up with what their wordpress role is with s2member. (Deep Int)

I copied that code, but still their role in bbPress never changes, and it’s driving me nuts!

edit: Maybe because I’m trying to update users roles, not create news ones? They are all Level 1 now, but when upgrade to Level 2, I need their role to update in bbpress as well, same when then downgrade.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I’m sorta new to php/mysql, but I think I figured out something that will work.

http://pastebin.com/V6M2jm3S

Let me know how you think that looks…

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar