Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Restrict registration for bbPress (2.0.3) – Fatal Error

• catlawsonNHS

@catlawsonnhs

When i try to install the following plugin – Restrict registration for bbPress (2.0.3) i get a fatal error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function bb_get_option() in /opt/lampp/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/restrict-registration-for-bbpress/restrict-registration.php on line 149

I have had this with every plugin I have tried to install from this site and am beginning to wonder if it is a server issue. Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Malfunction

@malfunction

Are you trying to install the plugins for this site in combination with the bbPress plugin or with the standalone edition?

The plugins on this site are for the standalone edition, not for the plugin, so that could be the problem.

catlawsonNHS

@catlawsonnhs

Thanks for your information.

I am trying to install them for the plugin. Does that therefore mean none of the plugins on this site will work on my wordpress plugin version? If so, is there any way of adding the restrict user and remove post functionality?

pimarts
    Participant

@pimarts

I think WanGuard is the only one that works with the plugin, didn’t test it though, but it claims it does.

Aside from that none of them will work, because the plugin is totally different on the inside.

As for restricting users, try the Members plugin by Justin Tadlock. That seems to work pretty well, although I have a problem with that one too (just posted about it in a different topic).

catlawsonNHS

@catlawsonnhs

I appreciate you taking the time to respond with such helpful information, you have saved me many more hours of hunting. I’ll take a look at those plugins you mentioned.

Thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar