Categories
Search
Bottom

Replies created pages will not show

• rmohney
    Participant

@rmohney

I have BuddyPress and BBPress installed

I have the setting for the replies set to five along with the topics created in the forum settings. When looking at the topics created it shows the page links and will display the next page and so on. It works like I would expect it to.

On the replies created it shows the first five and the page links but when I go to the next page to see replies created (6 thru 11)it just shows the page with no replies. The area where they would show up is blank. I have 18 replies generated and they will all show on the first page if I set the replies setting to 20.

Can someone point me in the right direction as to what I need to look for and where.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• rmohney
    Participant

@rmohney

Not sure if this will help but the link for page 2 for the topics created looks like this
    message-board/25-2/members/lynette/forums/topics/page/2/

The link for page 2 in the replies created looks like this:
    message-board/25-2/members/page/2/

It does not appear to be picking up the actual member, forums and replies.

I am using a theme from themeforest called bounce.

It might be your theme doing something weird with the query. Just to rule things out, temporarily switch you theme to TwentyTen and see if the problem still occurs.

rmohney
    Participant

@rmohney

I just tried it and it didn’t help. I have found that the the user topics created and the user replies created are using the fall back plugin template in buddypress. I just can not figure out why the topics pagination pulls in the template for all the pages but the replies only pull it in for the first page. Been working on this for 19hrs.

here is the link to the site
    http://www.mohneyswebdesigns.com/billsdirtlatemodels

rmohney
    Participant

@rmohney

It will be under the message board new message board members
    click on lynette and fourm the replies created then page 2

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar