Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Redirect error on login at bbpress.org

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I have done exactly what you are doing and cannot replicate this error with or without permalinks. What theme are you running and does it work if you only use the default theme? Are you using any plugins that are being displayed on the login page (as both login forms are displayed on that page)? Does your theme have login.php in it? If it does, what happens when you remove it for the default one?

Anyone else seeing this error by logging into the top form on login.php?

Trent

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

This is on this forum Trent, bbpress.org/forums. Try it here. Log out and see if you can replicate it here. I did it about 10 times to ensure I was reporting it correctly.

Both my forums this doesn’t happen and on the main one (here) it does. lol. I guess speed reading on a feed reader misses things! I will report it! Thanks chrishajer and sorry I can’t read correctly! lol

Trent

so1o
    Participant

@so1o

Trent Adams

@trent

This will be a problem on installs until 1.0 comes out as it seems to be fixed in TRAC now. I left a comment on this issue as well:

https://trac.bbpress.org/ticket/588#comment:2

Trent

Cheers for the fix.

However, I managed to reproduce this exact error on my bbpress forum (version 0.9.0.2 with the suggested changeset 556). But strangely, only on my work pc (firefox 3 and IE7). From my home pc and on localhost the login redirects fine.

Just thought I’d point out that it still may be a potential problem.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar